Con-Lub is mainly composed of 2, 3, 4 Hydroxyl Stearato polycarboxalate, competitive grafts-able emulsified monomers of salts & Ester of Fatty acids & oils, etc.; for very special properties, different ingredients remain in grafted from with the main polymer chain.
Con-Lub is white in colour, liquid is paste like mass, depending on temperature. It is partial soluble in water. It is used in Reinforced Cement-Concrete, Cement-Concrete and plastering, etc. in a word, for all kind of concrete. There is no health hazard.
Con-Lub is linear polymerizer between cross-linked small lumps in the concrete masses. It also reduces water-cement ratio remarkably, procuring satisfactorily high work-abilities and strength of concrete.
- Water reducing, Water proofing & Damp proofing
- Early & ultimate high strength
- Works as resistant to the chloride, sulfate, carbonate salts etc of sodium and potassium;
- Reduces thermal raising & Protect concrete from the effect of heat of hydration
- Reduces void, porosity, honey-combs & hair cracks
- Partial auto curing
- Stop corrosion of concrete & Works as antirust and auto-remover of rust;
- Helps in perfect compaction, Monolithic bonding
- Reduces water cement ratio with high wok abilities and high water cement ratio tolerance
Its strongly recommended for Piling, superstructure, Roof Concrete, Cement Mortar, Ready mix concrete, Lime concrete, Roof gardening, Swimming Pool, Water proofing & damp proofing at basement, Precast faulty basement, Ground floor, Industrial Floor , D.P.C etc. in a word in all field of cement using area
Optimum dosage of Con-Lub should be determined with trial mixes. As a guide, a dosage range of 400 ml to 1000 ml per 100 kg of cement is recommended normally.